Matthew graduated from Bowling Green State University in 1997 with a Bachelor of Arts. After obtaining his degree, Matthew worked for the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation. In 2003, he received his law degree from Cleveland-Marshall School of Law. Matthew opened his office in April of 2004, with a goal of using his legal education and workers' compensation experience to assist injured workers throughout Ohio.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Manufacturing Injuries
- Ohio, 2003
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio, 2003
- Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio, 1997
Honors: Dean's List, Leland Literary Prize
Major: Environmental Policy and Analysis
- Injured Workers
- Permanently Disabled Workers
- Injured Worker With Loss of Body Part(s)
- Permanent Partial Disabled Clients
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio Association for Justice, 2007 - Present
- Huron County Bar Association, 2004 - Present
- Lorain County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation, Claims Assistant, 1999 - 2000
- 1974, Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
Sarah graduated from Liberty University in 2016 with a Bachelor of Science. She joined the law firm in 2018 as an Administrative Assistant and quickly fell in love with her new role. She enjoys assisting clients and managing the office. She currently lives in Elyria with her husband and 3 children. She enjoys spending her free time adventuring with her kids, gardening and learning new recipes.
We encourage you to contact us with any questions or comments you may have. Please call our office or use the quick contact form below.